Mother’s day is coming!! Don’t be a jerk and forget 🙂 I mean that politely, of course. Everyone has someone who has been a mother figure in their life.
In hopes you can start thinking about what you would like to do for your mom, mail to your mom, deliver to your mom, surprise your mom….. START THINKING NOW.
Here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Skin Care – Colleen Rothschild Radiant cleansing balm is my fave!
- A customized necklace, earrings if she likes jewelry.
- A Plant or assorted flowers in a pretty pot for her patio, sunny window or front porch.
- Book a spa day or take her to lunch.
- Pick up lunch and take it to her.
- A framed photo or photo book of family/grandkids.
- A lovely candle.
- A bouquet of flowers.
- A basket of bath goodies.
- A new perfume – roller balls are fairly inexpensive.
- A nice card… that arrives a couple days ahead.
Deliver the gift in person if possible. If it’s not possible than call. facetime, skype. Just make some kind of contact in some way.
I realize we are all in different places and situations. I hope that on Mother’s Day you can find peace and joy knowing that you were born on purpose. It’s your job to find that purpose.