New life to old lights!

We used Rust-Oleum in Oiled Broze to give new “light to our lights!” hee hee

I didn’t take any before pictures because I was so frustrated at the time it took to tape off every glass pane.  It was literally a pain!  After the first light (there were 3) I figured out I could just haphazardly tape over the glass and then use a razor knife to cut around the panels.  Yep, blonde moment.  It was a tedious project but overall it went pretty quickly.  It took about an hour for them to dry and we had them back up on the wall in no time.  Pictures to come soon.

 

Talk to me!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s